Department of Finance, Central Tibetan Administration Invites Application for one Contractual Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Post
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Number of Positions: 1 Vacancy
CTA Position Type: Contract
Position Level: Under Secretary
The officer will form a part of core internal M&E team within Social and Resource Development (SARD), mobiliser of development fund and resources for Central Tibetan Administration (CTA). The work involves frequent field visits to various project sites
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake regular performance verification and evaluation to increase efficiency for all projects and programs
- Provide detailed analysis to track changes in program performance over time
- Assess progress, identify bottlenecks and evaluate the achieved results against targets
- Design program M&E tools for data collection and data verification as per CTA & Donor requirements
- Assist in baseline data collection, special studies and assessments, quarterly milestone reports as well as yearly and final evaluation reports
- Ensure reports are submitted on time and as per the requirements of CTA/ donor
- Communicate M&E data within project as well as to external stakeholders
- Coordinate regular review of progress towards achieving project objectives
- Minimum Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in Tibetan and English (Read, Write & Speak)
- Excellent skills in Statistical data collection, research and analysis
- Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities
- Computer proficiency, (word document, spreadsheet & database programs).
- Attested copies of Degree certificate and mark sheets
- Attested copies of Green Book 1st, 2nd and last payment page (paid up to 31.3.2019)
- Attested copy of Valid RC
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a certified medical doctor from any of the hospitals under CTA Health Department with self-photo affixed
- Original Character certificate from Tibetan Settlement Officer
- Original (NOC) No Objection Certificate if presently working
Salary and Perks: Applicable as per CTA rules
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019
- Initial contract term is for two years including a six-month probationary period. The contract may be extended for another two years by mutual consent.
- Application and document copies may be sent via email. The original must be presented during the selection interview.
- Document copies must be attested by any of the Tibetan Settlement officer or any CTA officer holding the post of Joint Secretary and above.
- Experience in project management and development area will be an advantage.
Sent Application and the documents to:
Department of Finance, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala
Kangra Distt, H.P.India- 176215