Gang-Jong Development Finance Private Limited under the Department of Finance, Central
Tibetan Administration invites application for the following posts on contractual basis.
Gang-Jong Development Finance Private Limited was incorporated on 27th November 2017, as an unlisted company, registered with Registrar of Companies in the state of Himachal Pradesh (HP). The registered office of the company is located at Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala, Kangra, HP 176215 India. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India for carrying on business as NonBanking Finance Company (Non- Deposit Taking). Gang Jong will aim to provide need based and competitively priced loan products to the micro and small enterprises, community of small businessmen and entrepreneurs in hill stations and tourist areasby understanding their financial needs, repaying capacity. Apart from providing loans, Gang-Jong will provide consulting, training and
support services to the constituent clients. GDF commenced operations in 2018-19 and has ambitious business expansion plans. GDF is now in the process of expanding its human resources and is planning to recruit qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
(1) General Manager
Based at Dharamshala, Reporting to Managing Director
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee our operations, financial management, staff
management. Responsibilities include managing the entire credit operations of the company,
customer service, managing budgets & finance. To be successful in this role, the applicant should
have leadership qualities and decision-making capability, mentoring the staff to develop and be
productive, while ensuring our business goals.
A post graduate in Management or equivalent qualification with proven experience of 5 to
10 years in a regulated financial institution, of which 2-3 years must be at a senior/executive
level with independent responsibilities.
Knowledge of NBFC business process and functions (operations, finance, HR, procurement,
Experience in planning, budgeting and financial management
Strong analytical ability, Excellent communication skills
Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Broad Job Description
• Providing inputs to the MD in designing/revising strategic and business plans of the
company in line with the objectives of the company;
• Supports MD in translating the strategy and business plans approved by the Board in to
annual and quarterly budgets, communicating the plans to the management and
• Supports MD in formulating all relevant policies for the company and implementing the
policies approved by the Board in day to day functioning
• Provide accurate and timely financial reporting to the Board
• Oversee the preparation of the annual report and accounts of the company and ensure
their approval by the board.
• Support the MD in designing appropriate Risk Management Structure and policies,
implement the same with the support of operational staff
• Supervise the human resources recruitment and management as per the policies
approved by the board, build an effective operational team, mentor staff, understand
their training needs, arrange for suitable trainings & knowledge upgradation
• Review the performance of the staff, provide inputs for improvement
• Design appropriate products, Standard operating procedures, delivery mechanisms in
line with the objectives of the company, seek the approval of the board for the same
1. Application Letter & Resume
2. Attested copies of Degree certificate and mark sheets
3. Attested copies of Green Book 1st, 2nd and last payment page (paid up to 31.3.2019)
4. Attested copy of Valid RC
5. Original Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a certified medical doctor from any of the
hospitals under CTA Health Department with self-photo affixed
6. Original Character certificate from Tibetan Settlement Officer
7. Original (NOC) No Objection Certificate if presently working
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Application letter, Resume and document copies via email to [email protected]
with “General Manager” in the subject line. The original documents must be presented during the
Salary and Perks: Compensation and benefits will be negotiable based on the skills and experience.
Application Deadline: 3rd Jan, 2020
1. Initial contract term is for two years including a six-month probationary period. The contract
may be extended for another two years by mutual consent.
2. Document copies must be attested by any of the Tibetan Settlement officers or any CTA
officer holding the post of Joint Secretary and above.
Send Application and the documents to:
Department of Finance, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala
Kangra Distt, H.P.India- 176215
Email:[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]